miércoles, 18 de junio de 2008

Esta cancion me subio el animo y mas cuando me entere de que no habia clases

Ooo. you make me live whatever this world can give to me It's you, you're all I see Ooo, you make me live now honey Ooo, you make me live You're the best friend that I ever had

I've been with you such a long time You're my sunshine And I want you to know That my feelings are true I really love you

You're my best friend Ooo, you make me live I've been wandering round But I still come back to you In rain or shine

You've stood by me girl I'm happy, happy at home You're my best friend. You're the first one

When things turn out bad You know I'll never be lonely You're my only one And I love

The things that you do You're my best friend Oo,you make me live I'm happy, happy at home You're my best friend You're my best friend

Ooo, you make me live You, you're my best friend.

Cancion estar dedicada a mi hermano apesar de ser una rata patetica y mugrosa.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

uhhh!!!comentarios...que loco!!!